The final parting of the buying process is moving all your possessions to your new home. It is normal for the exchange of keys to be at midday so you need to know that all your possessions have been packed up and are on the way to your new property by then. Our advice is not to underestimate just how much you have to move.
It is always wise to get different quotations and to also ensure you are getting the most for your money. Below are some key questions you should be asking when getting a quote.
• What level of insurance do they provide?
• What level of packing are you required to do?
• Do they reinstall Cookers, Washing machines etc?
• Do they move wardrobed clothes on hangers?
• Do they move room to room?
• What level of packing equipment do they provide and how far in advance?
The links below are to the British Association of Removers and the National Guild of Removers and Storers Member. Both these organisations have a section on their websites which will enable you to find Removal Companies in your area and offer help and advice.
click on the logos to visit these sites